Thursday, December 11, 2008

So here it goes!

So it seems that everyone and their mother is doing the blogging thing now. So I thought I would give it a try. I was going good until I got to the part where it asks what the title of your blog will be. I sat and looked and thought and looked and thought. Then it came to me, what is the center most important thing in my life...my husband and my daughter. Now I could write about my husband but he doesn't do much in the realm of amusing on a daily basis like my 1 year old daughter, Savannah does. So with that in mind I am going to be writing about the daily happenings of living with a one year old.

Just so you don't get bored just reading about my kids I'll be adding recipes that are quick and easy and kids like as well as some travel tips we pick up along the way. I would love to hear from everyone as well. Some recipes that work for you and any tips you pick up along the way!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment